This is a hands-on position teaching verbal behavior, social, and educational skills to children and young adults with autism and related disabilities. We are looking for fun energetic candidates that are willing to go on outings to provide support to our kiddos as well as provide support at their school and homes. We provide 4 – 6 weeks of extensive hands on training by highly skilled clinicians to ensure competence and confidence.
- Implementing language and educational programs for children with autism and related disabilities
- Collecting performance data under the direction and supervision of a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA)
- This position requires working in the family’s home or in the child’s school
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- Experience working with children (not required, but preferred)
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Outstanding social skills
- You must have a reliable vehicle with auto insurance
- (RBT) Registered Behavior Technician provides Supervision of hours and Company pays Exam Fees
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- 401k Plan (company contributes up to 3%)
- Paid Drive Time
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Cell phone Allowance
- Weekend rate is paid at $2.00 more per hour
- Paid Training (No Experience Necessary)
- Initial and continuous training in Applied Behavior Analytic Methodologies
- BCBA Supervision Provided
- Sick Pay
- Excellent Opportunities for Advancement within the first 6 months of employment (you can move up 3 levels within this time frame)
- Access to employee lounge stocked with snacks and beverages
- Holiday Party
- Summer Socials
- Mentorship for all Employees
- On Going Training throughout your employment
California Unified Service Providers, LLC (CUSP) Headquarters is located in Torrance, California (South Bay) with a satellite office in Garden Grove, California. CUSP is a clinical organization that is 16 + years strong that provides state-of-the-art behavioral education, training, treatment, and consultation services to children, teenagers, and adults diagnosed with Autism, Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI), Cerebral Palsy, Down Syndrome, and other related developmental/ intellectual disabilities.
We service the following areas: Torrance, Los Angeles, San Gabriel, Orange County, Long Beach, Santa Monica and many others….
Kendra has been working in this field for 15 years, bringing her experience in accounting and management to the CUSP Recruitment department. She is in charge of seeking out potential candidates that match our clients’ needs. Kendra is also a certified CPI and CPR instructor.
Kendra was born and raised in the South Bay, she comes from a large family and likes to spend as much time as she can with them! Kendra has 3 grown children and 4 grandchildren.