PAID TRAINING PROVIDED – FULL TIME
START YOUR CAREER NOW BY GAINING EXPERIENCE IN THIS FIELD. I encourage you to take advantage of this unique opportunity to help with children and young adults. CUSP, LLC is interested in hearing from men and women with passion who want to make a difference in children’s lives. If you are new to the field, then we want to hear from you. We are currently seeking Behavior Technicians; full time positions are currently available. You must have a reliable vehicle and insurance to qualify for this position. You must possess a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university.
This is a hands-on position teaching verbal behavior, social, and educational skills to children and young adults with autism and related disabilities. We are looking for fun energetic candidates that are willing to go on outings to provide support to our kiddos as well as provide support at their school and homes. We provide 4 – 6 weeks of extensive virtual and hands on training by highly skilled clinicians to ensure competence and confidence.
- Implementing language and educational programs for children with autism and related disabilities
- Collecting performance data under the direction and supervision of a Board-Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA)
- This position requires working in the family’s home or in the child’s school
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- Experience working with children (not required, but preferred)
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Outstanding social skills
- Must have daily access to a computer with internet with audio/visual capabilities
- You must have a reliable vehicle with auto insurance
- (RBT) Registered Behavior Technician, CUSP provides Supervision of hours and company pays exam fees as well as annual renewal
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- 401k Plan (company contributes up to 3%)
- Paid Drive Time
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Weekends are paid at $2.00 more per hour
- Paid Training
- Initial and continuous training in Applied Behavior Analytic Methodologies
- BCBA Supervision Provided
- Sick Pay
- Excellent Opportunities for Advancement within the first 6 months
- Holiday Party and Summer Socials
- Mentorship for all Employees
- Referral Incentive Program
California Unified Service Providers, LLC (CUSP) Headquarters is located in Torrance, California (South Bay) with a satellite office in Garden Grove, California. CUSP is a clinical organization that is 16 + years strong that provides state-of-the-art behavioral education, training, treatment, and consultation
services to children, teenagers, and adults diagnosed with Autism, Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI), Cerebral Palsy, Down Syndrome, and other related developmental/ intellectual disabilities.
We service the following areas: The South Bay area including surrounding areas such as Torrance, Redondo Beach… Los Angeles and surrounding area such as Culver City, Santa Monica, San Gabriel, Whittier, Long Beach, Orange County, and many other areas….
Corporate Office: 25500 Hawthorne Blvd. #1000 Torrance, CA 90505
Phone: (310) 792-2877 Fax: (310) 792-2878
Kendra has been working in this field for 15 years, bringing her experience in accounting and management to the CUSP Recruitment department. She is in charge of seeking out potential candidates that match our clients’ needs. Kendra is also a certified CPI and CPR instructor.
Kendra was born and raised in the South Bay, she comes from a large family and likes to spend as much time as she can with them! Kendra has 3 grown children and 4 grandchildren.